If Assets Exceed over $100,000, Contact Us Today for a Complimentary Evaluation Today
At your complimentary evaluation estate planning meeting, you and Mr. Ketron will discuss your specific goals and the best way to meet them. He will look at your “big picture” and provide the combination of estate planning tools that is right for you. Then you can decide what you want to do.
What Is Included In An Estate Plan?
A complete estate plan includes the following:
- Family and personal instructions
- Living trust with asset list (if appropriate)
- Last will and testament
- Durable powers of attorney for both health care and finance
- Conservator nomination
- Community property statement (if appropriate)
- Documents to help you get started “funding” your trust